Marlow Homoeopathy would like to let you know what we are doing to offer you all the best help and support we can.
- The clinic has been deep cleaned and will continue to be on a regular basis.
- There is hand sanitiser on arrival and departure.
- Rooms are wiped down after each consultation.
- Appointments will be spaced to avoid close contact with other clients.
- Patients will be asked not to come in if they have symptoms.
As part of our aim to improve health naturally Marlow Homeopathy has invited a number of complementary therapies to join the clinic.
All our practitioners share a common goal, working together to provide each patient with the best possible chance of achieving health.
We have provided some information here about all of these therapies. Please feel free to call the clinic if you have any further questions or would like to talk to one of the practitioners directly.
“The art of healing comes from nature, not from the physician.
Therefore the physician must start from nature, with an open mind "
- Philipus Aureolus Paracelsus
Enquiries: 01628 476200
Address: 55a Glade Road
If you are unsure whether homeopathy is for you, simply wish to explore what is involved, or would like to get a feel for the clinic and its practitioners, we offer a free half-hour pre-consultation
DATA PRIVACY -
please see Terms and Conditions